hubbardston, michigan
home photographs artifacts
At first photo Next photo Thumbnail page
March 17th, 2004 - This bicycle located at the Celtic Path

This bicycle with wooden rims, made in Grand Rapids, was originally owned by Father Landers, who died in 1902.

Father Beahan used this bicycle. It was later passed on to John and Katie Burke, then to Roger Shively, and then to Pat Baese who owns the Celtic Path.
Click for original image

Download original image (0.87 MB)

may there always be a hubbardston
web site design: duane fahey